In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add watermarks to videos in Sony Vegas. Users will need to begin by creating the watermark image in a photo editing software. Once created, make the image into a transparent background and save it as .PNG format. Now load the video into Sony Vegas and place it into the time-line. Then open the image in Sony Vegas and add it into the video time-line. Finish by panning the watermark image to a smaller size in the corner and extend the play time. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating and editing videos, and would like to learn how to create watermarks to show copyright and property of their work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades