In this video, we learn how to edit with Sony Movie Studio / Vegas Video. You will be able to see all your tracks to open up when you are in the program. First, open up all the elements you will need in your media pool. After this, add in transitions from each of the different slides and add in music as well. Place the slides next to each other to easily create the transition without getting the different slides confused. Play the preview to the slides to see how they look as you are creating them. Continue to edit and add in music as you'd like, then save when you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades