This video shows us the method to rotate a video clip using iMovie HD. Go to iMoviePlugins and download Turn Clip from it. Also make sure you have iMovie HD installed. Now add the video clip to the timeline. Go to the editing tab and choose Video FX and CFX enhancements. Choose Turn Clip from the resulting window. Now set the rotation angle. This can be configured to 90 degrees or 180 degrees. Click on 'Apply' and the software will render the rotation on the timeline. When everything is done, you can save the video. This method will help you to get a video which is right side up. You may have black bars on both sides of the video as its aspect ratio would not be correct. This finishes the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades