Let FiveSprockets help you get rid of the green screen effect in your videos and add great backgrounds to your movies at home! By using the Final Cut Pro program, follow along as you set your green screen clip in the display. From there you select the Effects, then Video Filter and follow it down into the Key menu. Grab the eyedropper and select the green color and make it fade away with just a few simple clicks. You can crop out any areas that didn't fade away, or use the softening tool to fade some of the reflection of the green hue on the subject.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades