Forgot to take a few production stills on set? No problem, work with what you have... the actual video footage. See how to get photos from video with iMovie or Final Cut Pro 6.
It's a very simple process to make video stills into JPEGs or PNGs or whatever picture file you want. Once you know how, you'll have plenty of opportunity to capture great family shots for your album, or promotional pics for your short film or YouTube video. It even allows you to use still frames for your video editing to include in your movie's timeline.
This tutorial was made by Burtyboy3000.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades