It's easy when Jamie-B from Total Recall Films takes an in-depth look at filming and editing techniques you can easily use to make your next film look and feel professional using a well know technique called "tricking the camera" -- and the viewer. Watch to see how to make a one-camera shoot look like multi-cams.
Learn how, from the RAW footage all the way through to the finished product, what to look for when you're filming, and some simple methods on how to turn your RAW footage into gold when you are editing.
In this video, Final Cut Pro 6 is used, but the techniques could be applied to any half-decent editing program.
This tutorial was made by Burtyboy3000.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades