In this video, Tom Skowron introduces the use of 24p and several important editing techniques. Using 24p can make your film projects look like genuine films. Another way to improve the appearance of your film is to adjust the shutter speed. You should set the shutter speed at twice that of the frame rate. This will decrease the level of motion blur and give the film a clean and crisp appearance. If you use 24p and adjust your shutter speed to the appropriate level, it will look like you spent a fortune on your small-budget films!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades