This tutorial from LoadedNewsletter's Jonathan Jelkin gives a simple process on how to prepare H.264 video footage for quick editing. H.264 video footage is shot by popular cameras such as the Canon 5d/7d, Flip cam, GoProHD. This is a great format for straight upload to YouTube, but if you want to edit you need to transcode it to something else. The first step is to download and install a free program called MPEGSTREAMCLIP. Once it is installed you can process all of your files by loading the files into the program. Next choose Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) as your exported file type. Now, once the files are finished exporting to the AIC codec you are able to edit them in any video editor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades